Posted on 07 July 2011
The Cydia apps are being updated at such a great rate that it is easy to lose touch. New themes and apps are appearing that will make the experience better. Here is a list of all the apps that you could hope to have. Also added is a little description of each app.
It is a predecessor to tar. Tar is used by RPM.
It is a conversion tool. It converts compressed dmgs to HFS+.
It is a counterpart for a Java app. It is a faster native alternative to Java’s Jar.
It is a backend library. This app is for working with tar files.
It is a compression algorithm. This algorithm is the best there is.
It is a decompression tool. It decompresses files in rar format.
This is also a decompression tool. It decompresses files in zip format.
It is an easy archive format. This format is extensible.
It is the standard compression tool for Windows. It provides compatibility.
It is yet another compressing tool. It claims to be a good one.
It is for App Store’s WeDict. It is an add-on dictionary.
It is for translation. It translates German to English.
It is the basic dictionary. This is the universal one for iPhone and iPod Touch.
It provides etymology knowledge.
Read the full story
Posted on 03 June 2011
Blackberry has launched new BlackPad tablet along with their new operating system. But there is a minor fault that we don’t know the real name of this product we call it so because RIM have announced it. As they have announced it they called it professional tablets this means that it has established for the users that are already using the BlackBerry smart phones. This combination means the transfer of data on the bigger screen. This can be done using Bluetooth connection. Through all this we can’t say that playbook is only for the users of Blackberry. By its specifications we can know that it contains a 7 inch screen, 1GHz core CPU etc. Here are some more specifications of this product of Blackberry:
- BlackBerry Tablet OS with support for symmetric multiprocessing
- 7” LCD, 1024 x 600, WSVGA, capacitive touch screen with full multitouch and gesture support
- 1 GB RAM o 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Dual HD cameras (3 MP front facing, 5 MP rear facing), supports 1080p HD video recording
- Wi-Fi – 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Audio playback: MP3, AAC, WMA
- Video playback: 1080p HD Video, H.264, MPEG, DivX, WMV
- HDMI video output
- Connectors: microHDMI, microUSB, charging contacts
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Measures 5.1”x7.6”x0.4” (130mm x 193mm x 10mm)
- Weighs less than a pound (approximately 0.9 lb or 400g)
- Open, flexible application platform with support for WebKit/HTML-5, Adobe Flash Player 10.1, Adobe Mobile AIR, Adobe Reader, POSIX, OpenGL, Java.
We can’t say that it is only a business tablet but it is in the competition with iPad on the basis of its specifications. But not on the battery life which is not explained by RIM’s. But it should be nearer to iPad’s battery life that is 10 hours. Read the full story