An Anti-virus software is necessary for your computer protection. There are various types of Anti-virus softwares with different features and detection abilities. Here is the list of 5 Anti-virus softwares, which are best for your Windows-based PCs.
1 – ZoneAlarm Extreme Security:
ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010 provides exclusive security against malware and prevents the intrusion with online backup, even in a lost or stolen computer. It has following features:
- virtualized browser guards privacy, protects your PC from malware.
- Protects data theft by hard drive encryption.
- Keylogging and screen captures stopped by ForceField.
- For scanning it, use Kaspersky scan engine SDK.
- Advanced download protection guards.
- Timing Attack Prevention.
- Backup and tune-up requires preset access permissions.
ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010 can be perfect Anti-virus software for home users who want to secure online backup, encryption, and robust anti-malware protection.
2 – F-Secure Internet Security Suite:
This internet security suite is specifically for families that need to control internet access for younger children and teens. Read the full story