For the past few years mobile technology have rapidly grown and have fascinated us with its flexible means of communication. Mobile technology now is no longer limited to social networking or communication, but rather it has taken on a whole new challenge of being a social security device. It now acts as a video surveillance gadget.
Previously CCTV – Closed Circuit Television were used for the surveillance purpose but now days IP Camera – Internet Protocol camera are now in use along with the help of iPad and iPhones to make it more efficient and quick. It can be installed anywhere even in your houses and offices, and you can feel safe where ever you be.
Advantages of IP Camera
- Like all digital cameras IP camera also has high resolution videos and images.
- Images and videos can be viewed from any other mobile or computer as a live coverage.
- It has two ways communication process, which helps in sorting out and decide course of action on the spot.
iPad and iPhones companies are striving for new and improved application in which surveillance client software can be installed. That way videos and images taken from it can be posted anywhere required while all it needs a Wi-fi enabled for posting it to internet.
Now a worried mother can look after her new-born anytime from anywhere.
CCTV v/s IP Camera
- IP camera connected with iPad and iPhone is providing a wider range of security from anywhere to everywhere while CCTV is specifically for a certain allotted area and very limited.
- IP camera with the help of iPhone and iPad provides high resolution images and videos while CCTV has average resolution and the videos are found to be a bit blurry.
- IP camera also provides 2 way communications which is more effective compared to CCTV, which provides only visual data.