There is a new appearance at MWC (Mobile World Congress). LG decided to display their Mini GD880 in MWC. The way it is designed and built really deserves appreciation, it has fine corners, it also has a wee size and a weight of only 99 g, but it is a thought that it is much heavy in comparison to its size.
When running LG’s S-Class UI, touchscreen failed to show perfection and the ease of using it, due to this it doesn’t deserve to be known as a touch, there are also a much time delay between the key pressing and the response.
It is expected that it is going to release in this March and will be displayed first in Europe. The price is still unknown; no estimation can be made prior to its release. There are still some modifications are expected in GD880. So we just have to wait a little and then see the results after its release.
LG 880’s specifications are here:
2. Mini GD880
3. Color: Black
4. Battrey: Standard battery, Li-ion 900 mAh
5. Weight: 3.2 Oz.
6. Dimension (HxWxD): 4×1.9×0.4 in.
1. EDGE, GPRS, GSM, HSDPA (3G)
2. Service: 850, 900,1800, 1900,2100
1. Bluetooth: v 2.1 with A2DP
2. Infrared: Disable
4. Micro USB v2.0
5. Fax / Data
1. Color TFT touchscreen
2. 256.000 colors display
3. Dimensions: 3.2 inch
4. Resolution: 480 x 854 pixels
1. Built-in Memory: 100 MB
2. Extended Memory: 16 Gb
3. Memory Slots
4. Memory card: Micro SD, Micro SDHC
1. Vibration Alert
2. Photo ID
3. Ringtones Format: MP3
1. Camera Resolution: 2592 x 1944 pixels
2. Megapixels: 5 Megapixels
3. Auto Focus
4. Video Recording
5. Digital and optical zoom is not available
6. Flash and front camera is not available
3. T9 spell checker function
5. Internet Browsing.
1. FM Radio
3. Audio Player Supports: eAAC, MP3, WMA
4. Video Player: H263, H264, MP4
1. Organizer, and Voice Memo
3. GPS with aGPS support
4. Video call and addition ringtones are not available