Due to my work I have to travel daily from train. It’s a 50 minutes ride and I am riding train from last 5 years. In that daily 50 minutes train ride I use to read books, sleep or work on my Ubuntu loaded laptop.
10 Best Comments about my Linux laptop
In this long time of daily train riding I had collected few funny comments that I heard so many times.
From those here are the 10 best ones that I am sharing here.
- One teenager saying to another “ it’s a Mac, not the Windows”
- So many times I’ve been asked directly by different people in train about my laptop “ where is its start button?”
- One person to another pointing to my laptop and saying “ he must be in Marketing, and he is making a new picture” the other one saying “ I don’t know, his dress is not like Marketing person”
- Some time people say me directly that why don’t I work in IT.
- Two business men talking to each other about me considering me as a hacker “ don’t turn your computer on bill, that guy can look into it!”
- Two teenagers whispering to each other “ How did he get Vista so much earlier?”
- A man talking on cell phone in train said this “ yeah, I am surrounded by yuppies, kids, drones and two people using Linux”
- Some time gets conversation with fellow travelers in train and most of time they points towards my laptop screen and says “ what the hell is that?” and after that they start a long conversation on computers.
- There was a guy with Sony VAIO running Vista asked me that “ can you game on it?”
- Tow Mac users sitting beside me talking to each other “ they stole that spinning cube thing from a Mac!”
your site is so good.plz check my web site and give me comments.