Think about this, Your iPhone or iPod touch can now double as a remote control for your PC
Is it possible? Yes … Now your iPhone provides you a better way to handle your PC. Is it more productive? this is yet to be seen. I think this is pretty cool thing that a iPhone has the ability to access a PC wirelessly. Great for Remote administrators.
Let me show you, How an iPhone will work as Remote Control for a PC?
- You just need to have a remote desktop software like Tight VNC or VNC Lite.
- Download one of the software listed below and install it.
- Set a password on your computer to make sure only you can access the PC.
- Enter your computer’s IP in your phone’s Safari Browser.
- You are ready to rock and roll.
There is no feeling that compares to be able to use windows via touch screen. Its magic, Its pure fun.